Tucson Botanical Gardens
Thanks for your interest in volunteering! The Tucson Botanical Gardens relies on a corps of dedicated, talented volunteers who assist with everything from maintaining the gardens and grounds to staffing the live butterfly house to educating visitors about wise use of plants and water in the desert environment. Membership to the Gardens is required.
Benefits of volunteering at Tucson Botanical Gardens:
- Meet new, interesting people
- Refine or gain new skills
- Learn more about gardening and the Tucson region
- Continuing education about the natural world (classes & workshops)
- Potlucks, annual catered breakfast, and awards ceremony!
- PLUS all the benefits of being a member
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities, most require no experience, training provided.
- Gift Shop
- Adult Education
- Youth Education
- Horticultural Therapy
- Special Events
- Office Support