NETWORKING FOR SOCIETY DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (NESODO) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) headquartered in Mwanza and work as a non-profitable organization. Because the Organization has registered to operate national, we support around all Tanzania mainland.
Society that accesses quality health, education, good moral, peer rights, better environment and sustainable agriculture.
To help people help themselves we seek to restore the dignity and quality of life for people affected by diseases, poverty, abuse and unemployment by eliminating barriers to success through innovative education, environment and health protection, entrepreneurial development, teaching good moral, sustainable agricultural and community-driven aid through front line work, prevention and advocacy, being a facilitator and enabler, galvanizing people and resources in Tanzania.
1. Empowering/awakening the communities to own and manage the environmental resources sustainably using their indigenous knowledge and incorporating science and technology where necessary.
2. Promote and advocate for the full realization of the rights and well being of all peer in Tanzania.
3. Raising awareness of good moral in the Society of Tanzania to increase level of respecting each other.
4. Raising awareness of farmers access sustainable agricultural and food security hence increase level of production as well as quality products.
5. Promote national and international, multi-stakeholder collaboration and actions for rare diseases.
6. Promote conducive teaching and learning activities in Education / Capacity Development.
NETWORKING FOR SOCIETY DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (NESODO) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) headquartered in Mwanza and work as a non-profitable organization. Because the Organization has registered to operate national, we support…