Centro Integral de Equinoterapia
Km 10.5 Via Puntilla-Samborondon
Junto a Hipodromo Miguel Salem Dibo
CALLING VOLUNTEER MUSIC THERAPY, MUSIC, PHYCHOLOGY, SPECIAL EDUCATORS, SOCIAL WORKER STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS.
- Work in an ideal, warm and professional environment
- Experience Latin Culture
- Travel and sight see with locals
- Learn latin percussion and keyboard techniques
- Provide training for Music Staff
- Opportunities to conduct research
- Opportunities for students/professionals to lead sessions
- Opportunities to apply different techniques, methods and/or approaches.
- Opportunities to share with parents and community (support)
Centro Integral de Equinoterapia, a non profit organization founded by Jimmy Jairala in 2010 is committed to improving the quality of lives for the unpriviledge children with special needs in the Province of Guayas, Ecuador. The Center provides twelve customized therapies with the support of the Provincial Government of Guayas.
The Music Program was integrated in the Center in January 2012. The music staff are the first musicians in Ecuador using music as a therapeutic tool to enhance the health and well being for children with special needs. Currently the program is looking to expand their services by offering opportunities to students and professional music therapists and other professionals to volunteer and/or conduct research.
To provide gratuitous alternative health services through therapies to improve quality of live of people with disabilities, which allow clients to solve problems related to cognitive, sensory, social, emotional, physical, communication and musical function.
This social project has had a great impact on families in extreme poverty with children who are in a situation of double vulnerability; this is because of their condition as children or adolescents with a disability who because of their economic poverty cannot access therapies or medicines that could allow them to improve their quality of life.
Our Institution, committed to high priority groups will further develop this social project seeking to join efforts with the public and private sectors to provide current patients with specialized attention and meet the existent demand with a serious commitment to providing quality services with warmth in its center.
- If you are interested on supporting us financially, please contact us to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!