Will's Way Foundation
Founded by Scott Bolick and Brittany Lothe after the premature birth of their son, Will, Will’s Way Foundation provides support, spot grants and solutions to improve children's health in the San Francisco Bay Area.
During Will’s five month stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, Scott and Brittany experienced first hand the challenges of having a child with a life threatening illness—both on themselves and other parents.
Elevate children’s health care - with a focus onfetal maternal health and family centered care - to improve the quality and accessibility.
- Support family centered care, research, and education to improve the health of children and expectant mothers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Spot grants to support family centered care for parents and caregivers at times of need.
Our Operating Principles
- Target investments in areas of focus.
- Partner to increase impact.
- Focus on outcomes.
- Engage Will in the cause as he gets older.
We hope that you will join us in advancing Will's Way in the San Francisco Bay Area!