From 2007 to 2014, we were honored to host over 1500 students from various American Universities and about 300 Friendship Force Peace Ambassadors from 18 clubs from the US, Australia, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Costa Rica, Japan and Romania.
Our international friends and partners who vosited us in Morocco engaged and collaborated with local communities working for education, community service, and women’s and children’s rights in cultural exchanges.
Also, within a relatively short time, we expanded our action dimensions from Azrou to other Moroccan cities. Such as Rabat/Salé, Meknes, Fes, Erfoud, Marrakech and Laayoune, where FF Ambassadors and international visitors, had unforgettable life changing experiences with our members in those different cities and, also, made a wonderfull positive change in our community.
We are, always, looking forward to more of the same. Our Homes and Hearts will always be open for our Friends.
1. Courses in Fus’ha (Standard Arabic), Moroccan Arabic (Darija) and Tamazight.
2. Lectures and debates led by politicians, scholars, practitioners and community leaders in a range of fields
Our programs focuse on topics such as:
- Human rights.
- The new family code and women and children’s rights
- Fighting terrorism and all kinds of extremism.
- The Moroccan National Initiative for the Human development.
- Morocco and the Arab spring.
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution in the Moroccan Sahara.
- Islam and religious tolerance and coexistence in Morocco.
- Economical development and International relations.
- Migration in Morocco.
- Films and Documentaries production
3. An opportunity to interact with:
Leaders of multiple women's cooperatives and other NGO directors.
4. Home Stays: You will be surprised to see how quickly you grow close to your Moroccan family.5. Visits to key cultural and historical sites in different Moroccan regions
The Bridge of Cultures/FF Morocco;
CONSTANTLY MOOVING FORWARD
…We were thoroughly impressed with your work and the wonderful programs and opportunities your organization can provide to our students. It is clear to us that you have a well-organized, community-based program that will provide a great educational experience to students while allowing us to give back to the community as well.
Diana M. Ridgwell, Ph.D.
Director of Student Development and Director of the Undergraduate Research
Institute, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
For more testimonials: http://lotfilamrani.webs.com/testimonials
More information on our Facebook page