HEAL Network Inc. Initiative is a 501C3 Tax Exempt Nationwide Nonprofit organization dedicated to Helping, Empowering & Advancing Lives of children and Families with educational, empowerment entertainment programs that HEAL!!!!!!!!!
- Our focus is on assuring children are healthy, educated, artsy, & living a productive safe life. Our purpose is aiding under-served, underprivileged, and under-represented children in communities where they have no voice. HEAL provides various programs, and campaigns from social justice, to health, and safety.
- "HEALing" in Health, Education, Sports, Arts, & Life-skills workshops, and programs.
- Education, Empowerment, and Entertainment programs.
- Performing, Creative, Visual Arts & Sports Youth Organization.
- We provide on-site Academic and crisis intervention programs that works within the community and in the Public School System to help young people get healthy, accomplish their goals, and succeed.
- We help build self-esteem, Eraficate Trauma, & develop interpersonal skills.
- HEAL dedicates and contributes every and all resources possible to achieve these goals. Our primary focus is to serve and protect disadvantaged youths ages 4-21 without a voice of all colors, while representing their families too.
- We achieve these goals through Educating, Entertaining, and Empowering our youth.
Children love our sports, creative arts programs, civic engagement curriculums, and campaigns.
- "Years of research show that Art programs are closely linked to almost everything that we as a nation say we want for our children and demand from our schools: academic achievement, social and emotional development, civic engagement, and equitable opportunity.
- The members of our organization have dedicated their life into healing broken spirits and broken communities which in return we believe can repair society. HEAL mentor-ship program provides young people with the following, and so much more.....
- HEAL is connected to the "community" and many social justice programs that have positive relationships with various companies and organizations which will provide access to speakers for workshops in anti-gun violence, anti-gang violence, anti-bullying,health, safety, career counseling, Sex-Education, HIV, LGBTQ mental health and STD prevention and awareness.
- HEAL works diligently with Principals, teachers, guidance counselors, advocates, activists, parents, and community members to assist young people in achieving their goals.If you are an educator or offer any mentioned services that can benefit children and willing to dedicate a few hours out of your life to help please contact.
- WE Love and Appreciate our Volunteers
We screen thru FBI databank volunteers, and employees working for HEAL
To Donate: Please contact HealFamilies@aol.com Subject : DONATION
Minor infractions and are not held against applicants Aleah Holland RN
More Information Email- email@example.com
Aleah Holland RN Founder of HEAL Network Inc. 501c3 Org. www.HealNetInc.org
Please help us and donate to these current campaigns:
"Project: SAfe Kids!" Contact Aleahholland@aol.com Anti- sex trafficking campaign and targeted children in Family Court and CPS