Rocky Mountain Health Care Services
- Colorado Springs
RMHCS Mission and Core Values
Rocky Mountain Health Care Services provides a continuum of health care services to the elderly, blind, and disabled; the brain injured; and persons living with diabetes and AIDS. We are committed to giving our clients the opportunity to live at their highest level of independence and health, through teaching, brokering, and the provision of needed health care resources.
Our vision at Rocky Mountain Health Care Services is to be instrumental in the provision of premium health care services. We will innovatively respond to the needs of a growing, evolving community while committing to positive change, constant improvement, and community collaboration. Our agency will reflect the highest degree of moral character, quality, and competence in what we do.
We are convinced that the key to creating a truly great organization is an intense focus on the values that guide its peoples' actions. Rocky Mountain Health Care Services has adopted the following values.
- We believe in serving with compassion, fairness, and uncompromising integrity by making decisions based on the welfare of those we serve.
- We are committed to positive change and constant improvement, exhibiting the highest degree of moral character, quality, and competence in what we do.
- We believe in the individual and believe that individuals who are treated with respect will respond by giving their best.
- We believe in respecting the dignity of all those we serve.
- We will respect all people without regard to race, religion, or gender.
- We will be mindful of the privilege we have to serve our community.
- We know our staff is our greatest asset.
- We care for our staff’s professional and personal wellbeing
Do you work for Rocky Mountain Health Care Services? Become an administrator