Institute for Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding
Our approach is based on interdisciplinary research in the areas of international peace- and conflict research, critical systems theory, culture- and communication studies, political psychology, group psychotherapy and others. In cooperation with internationally renowned institutions, universities, researchers, experts, networks and practitioners we continuously develop our services and contribute to the area of conflict transformation and peacebuilding.
Our objectives are:
- Peacebuilding on individual, societal and international level;
- Promotion of non-violent conflict transformation;
- Promotion of conflict sensitive approaches in international development cooperation;
- Prevention of violence and war;
- Support to people afflicted by catastrophes and conflicts both home and abroad;
- Assistance of reconciliation processes, especially after violence and war;
- Development of cultures and structures that promote peaceful fulfillment of the human basic needs;
- Integration of diverse theories, approaches and methods of conflict transformation and peacebuilding.