ONE MORE INTERNATIONAL
Everyoneliving in the Muslim world will come to know Jesus Christ through experiencing the compassion of the Kingdom of God.
As inspired Christ followers from around the world, we will work toward compassionate transformational developmentamong Muslims, building bridges of understanding and respect, so that they might experience the fullness of life about which Jesus taught.
“To Loose the Chains of Injustice” – Isaiah 58:6
To see communities transformed through
- Building bridges of understanding and respect between Christ followers and Muslims by demonstrating Christ’s love.
- Transforming communities so that all live in a context of health, peace, dignity, gainful employment and educational opportunity.
- Multiplying community transformation by empowering local Christ followers.
- Overcoming extreme poverty one person and community at a time.
- Strengthening the communities’ capacity for self-help and providing economic opportunities to the impoverished.
- Developingdisaster strategies and delivering emergency relief.
- We make all policy decisions consistent with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We follow the teaching and example of Jesus in the pursuit of our vision, purpose, mission, and strategy.
- We pursue excellence in our work to honor God and motivate others.
- INTEGRITY:"Conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ" (Phil. 1:27)
- EXCELLENCE: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord" (Col. 3:23)
- STEWARDSHIP: "The earth is the Lord's and all that is in it" (Psalm 24:1)
- DIGNITY: "God created man in His own image" (Gen. 1:27)