The Institute of World Politics
The Institute of World Politics is a graduate school of national security and international affairs, located in Washington, DC. IWP is dedicated to developing leaders with a sound understanding of global realities and the ethical conduct of statecraft.
IWP DEGREES AND PROGRAMS:
- M.A. in Strategic Intelligence Studies
- M.A. in Statecraft and International Affairs
- M.A. in Statecraft and National Security Affairs
- Graduate certificates: 17 topics, including Counterintelligence, Cyber Statecraft, and International Politics.
- Professional M.A. in Strategic and International Studies (for those with 5+ years of industry experience)
- Executive M.A. in National Security Affairs (for those with 7+ years of industry experience)
At IWP, students learn the arts of statecraft from true practitioner professors, who have done what they teach in the fields of diplomacy, intelligence, policy, military strategy, and humanitarian affairs. IWP students graduate with an understanding of how each of these tools integrates into national strategy. Our alumni work for government agencies (including the U.S. Department of State, the Intelligence Community, U.S. Department of Treasury, and Department of Defense), defense contractors, the private sector, active duty military, as well as nonprofit organizations.
National Security & International Affairs Internship (for Undergraduate Students):
IWP accepts 15 undergraduates as interns each semester (spring, summer, fall) for a research position with an IWP professor. Interns are also included in IWP's lectures, networking and hiring events, and tours of government and private organizations in DC. For more details: www.iwp.edu/internships