Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- To provide an outstanding and distinctive education in the art and science of naturopathic medicine;
- To reflect, support and participate in naturopathic medical research;
- To serve as stewards of the traditional, current and future knowledge and skills of naturopathic medicine;
- To cultivate a humanistic approach that respects the vulnerabilities of all persons and supports their health and well-being;
- To serve the health-care needs of the community.