Action hope uganda
- Central Region
Action hope Uganda is anon profit community based organisation aiming at poverty eradication in uganda and community sustainability .
- Carrying out arts and craft activities like making of beads, bracelets, bangles craft shoes, bags and clothing’s where women are employed and get income out of the activities.
- Promoting health education and family planning amongst the women and community at large, providing them with condoms.
- Promoting Christianity and through carrying out missionary journeys and converting non believers into Christianity through Bible Studies.
- Providing farming tools, seeds, land and supporting the women in farming process to time of harvest.
- Setting and putting up poultry farms where the women and youths shall be employed.
- Encouraging saving culture amongst women through forming Sacco groups and encouraging them to join the groups.
- Promoting women empowerment, independence and self reliance through educating the women and employing them.
- To have a community free of poverty, illness and achieve community sustainability, To promote Christianity and preach the word of God through missionary journeys .
- Poverty reduction, social inclusiveness regardless of gender, sex, culture, and community sustainability.
- Converting non believers into Christianity and carrying out missionary outreaches.
GOAL AND OBJECTIVES.
- To eradicate poverty in all its persistent ways through skilling women with income generating activities like carrying out of arts and craft design and production and involving the community in poultry and farming.
- To promote Christianity through preaching the word of God and Converting non believers into Christianity and carrying out missionary journeys in different places.
- To carry out Women empowerment through education and enable them live a sustainable and independent life.
- To promote health education through HIV/AIDS sensitization encouraging the community to protect them self’s and also promoting malaria awareness by providing them with treated mosquito nets.
- To promote saving culture amongst women and the community people
- To promote family planning amongst the women and the community through encouraging and providing condoms, use of contraceptives to the community and promoting various birth control methods.
- To provide farming tools, seeds, and supporting the women in farming process to time of harvest.
- To set up poultry, where other women and youths shall be employed.
- To lobby assistance from the government and other organizations that are in support of the needy.
Plot 95 namulesa
Mafubira Jinja, ZZ 12345
voluntary workers (Volunteer Opportunity)