Mass Technology Leadership Council
MassTLC Helps Tech Leaders Get to Where They are Going, Faster
The Mass Technology Leadership Council (MassTLC) is the region’s leading technology association and the premier network for tech executives, entrepreneurs, investors and policy leaders. MassTLC’s purpose is to accelerate innovation by connecting people from across the technology landscape, providing access to industry-leading content and ideas and offering a platform for visibility for member companies and their interests.
With a membership of just under 500 companies and growing, MassTLC is a vibrant tech community that serves its members in a myriad of ways including:
- Organizing and running active cluster communities including Big Data, Cloud, Mobile, Software Development, Energy, Healthcare, Robotics and Digital Games
- Hosting Boston’s most exciting annual tech event, the MassTLC Innovation unConference
- Shining the spotlight on leaders in tech with an Annual Awards Program
- Supporting workforce development where you need it most
- Connecting companies with policy leaders
There’s never been a better time to be a part of MassTLC. Interested in joining?
Learn more about membership today. ]]