Hunter College Foundation
The mission of the Hunter College Foundation is to enhance Hunter College's position as a premiere public educational institution.
Hunter College is comprised of the School of the Arts & Sciences, School of Education, School of Social Work, Schools of the Health Professions, Hunter College High School, and Hunter College Elementary School.
To accomplish this mission, we:
- Actively promote Hunter College, including all of its schools, programs, Centers, and campuses
- Cultivate relationships that lead to funding
- Engage current and potential donors in the life of the College
- Manage investments judiciously
- Ensure that restricted funds are utilized for donor-requested purposes
Areas of support include:
- Faculty recruitment, development, and retention
- Access for qualified students, including scholarships and fellowships
- Student support services
- Program development
- Materials, technology, and equipment
- Facility development and maintenance