University of Delaware College of Education and Human Development
Consistently ranked as one of the top education schools by US News & World Report’s “America’s Best Graduate Schools,” the School of Education at the University of Delaware is a vibrant learning community that prepares graduate students for careers devoted to the solution of our most pressing educational problems — either through basic or applied research.
The School of Education is home to almost 500 graduate students and about 600 undergraduate students. Students learn alongside faculty whose areas of interest range from teacher education to curriculum theory and development to community-based education models and educational leadership.
Graduate programs include:
- PhD in Education
- PhD in Economic Education
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- MA/EdS in School Psychology
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
- MEd in Educational Technology
- MEd in Exceptional Children and Youth (including online option)
- MEd in Literacy (online)
- MEd in Teacher Leadership (online)
- MS and PhD in Human Development and Family Studies