We believe that each of us has the right to complete life free from pain and with dignity. We also believe that our loved ones should receive the necessary support to allow us to do so.Comfort…
CareSouth Hospice provides physical, social, spiritual, and emotional care to people who are in the last stages of a terminal illness. The focus of hospice care is to provide comfort and enrich the quality of life for you, your family, and your caregivers in a way that is acceptable to you.Care…
CareSouth Hospice will work with and support your family and caregivers to provide the best care possible, in the comfort of your own home, developing a plan of care to meet your individual needs.
- The CareSouth Hospice team approach includes expert medical and nursing care, pain management, emotional, and spiritual support that is expressly tailored to your needs and wishes, as well as the needs of your family and caregivers.
- CareSouth Hospice focuses on caring, not curing. The goal is to provide the highest quality of life possible for the time remaining to your loved one.
- In most cases, hospice care is provided in your own home. However, hospice care is also available at hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, or any place the patient calls home. In addition, we can work in partnership with dedicated hospice facilities should that need arise.
- CareSouth Hospice services are available to patients of any age, religion, creed, race, or illness.
- Hospice care is covered under Medicare, Medicaid, most private insurance plans, HMOs, and other managed care organizations.