Richmond Area Multi-Services
- San Francisco
RAMS, Inc. is a private, non-profit mental health agency that is committed to advocating for and providing community based, culturally-competent, and consumer-guided comprehensive services, with an emphasis on serving Asian & Pacific Islander Americans.
Founded in San Francisco's Richmond District in 1974, our agency offers comprehensive services that aim to meet the behavioral health, social, vocational, and educational needs of the diverse community of the San Francisco Bay Area.
RAMS is recognized by the local and national social service community as having expertise in providing culturally competent mental health services to the underserved, with expertise in working with the Asian & Pacific Islander (A&PI) and Russian-speaking populations. The agency has received numerous awards for culturally competent service delivery, clinical training, employment of people with disability, and community leadership.
- Adult & Older Adult and Children, Youth & Family Outpatient Services
- Behavioral Health & Consultation Services at schools, youth centers, and childcare sites
- Peer Counseling, Outreach, and Training Services
- Adult Residential and Integrated Behavioral Health & Medical Support Services
- Vocational Training and Employment Services
- Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology (see http://www.ramsinc.org/naaptc.html)
- Psychological Assessment and Testing
- Adult and Youth Workforce Development & Career Pathways and Education
- Clinical, Cultural, and Organizational Consultation
- Outreach and Community Organizing Activities
In addition, RAMS provides outreach and preventive services at many community locations, such as schools, childcare centers, social service agencies and churches. We also provide clinical training and internships in all mental health disciplines. To meet the diverse community needs, RAMS offers over 30 clinical programs in over 90 sites citywide.
Nurse Manager (Job)
Do you work for Richmond Area Multi-Services? Become an administrator