- Medical study at the top 10 medical schools in China listed with IMED eligible for USMLE.
- Four-year program taught in English with dual major in Medical Science and Clinical Pharmacy.
- One-year clinical training at a mainstream U.S. medical school (New York Medical College), for the 5th year before graduation to gain U.S. clinical experience.
- Double hospital rotations both in China and the U.S. with cross cultural features and broader clinical experiences.
- Dean's Letters from two reputable medical schools in China and in the U.S. for applying to Residency in the U.S.
- Practice as the "new generation" of bilingual doctors in the U.S. with profound knowledge of drug safety and management.
- Double your learning experience at less than half the cost of U.S. medical schools.
“Our mission is to provide U.S. students a unique learning opportunity by integrating two historical and well established medical schools in China and the U.S. into a distinctly unique program to equip our students with all necessary qualifications needed to get matched for the U.S. Residency upon graduating.”