Portland Community College Foundation
Wherever you're coming from and wherever you're going in life, Portland Community College probably has the classes and programs to get you there. Our unique role is to make high-quality education accessible to everyone, creating opportunities for our students and contributing to the economic development of our community. The Portland Community College Foundation aids and promotes excellence at the college by providing scholarships, equipment for teaching and training, special academic opportunities for students and support for outstanding faculty. The PCC Foundation expands the college’s ability to seek private funds and keeps private dollars separate from tax dollars. The goals of the Foundation are to:
- Increase private funding to support students' scholarships and special needs of the college;
- Increase the public’s awareness of the college’s and students’ financial needs;
- Communicate the strong relationships between the college and the business community;
- Work to finance educational areas that enhance the growth of the Portland metro area economy;
- Establish PCC as the premier training and education center of the area; and
- Increase the self –sufficiency of the Foundation.