Women's Transitional Residence Program
150 South Huntington Ave
· We provide a safe and stable living environment within a treatment-focused community setting. Residents typically live in the residence for up to 12 months.
· We challenge residents to develop healthier coping styles and build constructive relationships.
· We support and assist residents as they move toward securing affordable housing, competitive employment, and financial independence.
· We encourage residents to develop friendships and community networks.
- We provide a supportive living environment in which women can work on personalized treatment goals both independently and in collaboration with the staff and community