Women's Transitional Residence Program
- Jamaica Plain
150 South Huntington Ave
· We provide a safe and stable living environment within a treatment-focused community setting. Residents typically live in the residence for up to 12 months.
· We challenge residents to develop healthier coping styles and build constructive relationships.
· We support and assist residents as they move toward securing affordable housing, competitive employment, and financial independence.
· We encourage residents to develop friendships and community networks.
- We provide a supportive living environment in which women can work on personalized treatment goals both independently and in collaboration with the staff and community
Do you work for Women's Transitional Residence Program? Become an administrator