Center for the Professional Development of Non-Profit Organizations
3500 W. Peterson Avenue, Suite 300
The Center for the Professional Development of Non-Profit Organizations (CPDNPO) assists organizations in providing high quality services through delivering customized training programs for non-profit employees and volunteers. The CPDNPO offers over 1,000 training programs in soft skills, non-profit sector specific skills, and computer skills.
The Center offers the following services accompanying its training programs:
- Training needs analysis
- Professional trainers experienced in non-profits
- Professionally designed curriculum according to adult learning standards
- Professionally designed student manuals and other materials
- Student evaluations
- Content-based pre-assessments and post-assessments
- Completion reports providing a comprehensive analysis of the quality of the training based on evaluations and assessments
The Center delivers customized training on-site and also sponsors an open-enrollment training academy at our training facility.
Do you work for Center for the Professional Development of Non-Profit Organizations? Become an administrator