Kan'Yah Body & Soul Learning Center
Alternative Network for Employee Network: ANEW-NY is a grassroots social enterprise committed to providing on-going support to victim service providers for the reduction of Compassion Fatigue/Burnout, high rate of attrition, boost employee morale and increase Work Productivity through a Network of practitioners specializing in Wellness.
We “Help the Helpers” take accountability by offering practical self-care education, and other workshops that assist in fostering mutual support between staff and supervisors towards the best interests of the clients they serve.
We collaborate with our communities to provide quality resources for our constituents’ Professional Quality of Life.
Serving Those Who Serve
Non-Profit Capacity Building
- Non-Profit HelpDesk - hundreds of non-profit questions answered each year.
- Governance and staff management for newly forming non-profits - including alternatives to starting a new group.
- Workshops/Seminars on important staff related topics, like vicarious trauma, stress relief, emotional justice, inter-group conflict resolution, etc.
- Convening conferences/issue discussions about emerging trends.
- Faith- and Community-Based Technical Assistance - non-profit assistance and workshops with a special sensitivity to faith- and community-based organizations.
- Connecting non-profits to valuable information and resources through our comprehensive network of non-profit providers and services.
ALTERNATIVE NETWORK FOR EMPLOYEE WELLNESS: ANEW-NY
“Helping Activists take Accountability & Sustain Community”