The Pangaea Center is a community center that inspires youth to discover, create, lead and work together. Our activities include: theater, music, art, camps, circus, x-games, yoga, sports, debate, photography and much more. We seek to build a bright future for Palestinian Youth and encourage them to break the bounds of their limitations to seek their highest aspirations. We are a place of togetherness, where all can come, enjoy each others company, expand their ideas, education and futures together.
The Pangaea Center is a unique and exciting community center that inspires a life of discovery, excitement, and creativity. We are a team-oriented society where education thrives, youth work together and where all utilize their innate creativity so that each individual can break the bounds of their limitations, finding the courage to be the best they can be and follow their highest aspirations. We focus on building and maintaining a community of involved and effective leaders who can share their bright futures with Palestine and the world around them.
- To develop youth who are enthusiastic about life, learning and developing.
- To utilize varied and exciting activities which challenges children's thinking and enables them to achieve at the highest possible levels.
- To stimulate development through the arts, games, sports, outdoor pursuits and other activities.
- To develop a fun, family atmosphere where all members of our team feel they belong.
- To emphasize diversity, tolerance and equality.
- To develop our students self-esteem, confidence, self-worth and sense of responsibility.
- To maintain a happy and caring environment in which students feel secure to grow and develop intellectually, socially, emotionally, culturally, and physically to their full potential.
- To develop globally minded students with an understanding of citizenship and their role in the community and wider world.
- To develop positive relationships and respect between the camp, home, other professionals and those from other services and the wider community.
- To value each student as an individual with creative and imaginative minds.
- Develop a community that children enjoy and have pride in being part of.
- To promote healthy living throughout the community.
- We value an open, judgment-free environment that builds confidence, leadership, curiosity and creativity.
- We value academic, social and emotional development.
- We value teamwork, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- We value mutual respect, fairness and inclusiveness.
- We value service to others, connecting empathy and generosity with action.
- We value expanding students’ horizons and connecting with the world around us.