Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- Arlington Heights
500 N. Dunton Ave.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004-6417
We believe in:
- Unparalleled Customer Service: our best-in-class staff strives for continuous improvement by identifying and providing the services our residents and businesses need most.
- Free and Equal Access: all individuals have the right to choose for themselves what to read, hear, or view.
- Fiscal Responsibility: all decisions are weighed against the value added to the lives of our customers.
- A Focus on Arlington Heights: we are a part of the fabric of our community; all services are tailored to the unique needs of our residents and businesses.
The Arlington Heights Memorial Library strives to add value in our customers’ lives by:
- partnering with them to develop skills they need to succeed in all stages of their lives;
- helping local businesses and community agencies thrive;
- creating occasions for cultural experiences and discovery; and
- offering opportunities in Arlington Heights for gathering, learning, contemplating, creating, and finding inspiration.
ESL/Literacy Advisor (Job)
Do you work for Arlington Heights Memorial Library? Become an administrator