American Society for Public Administration
ASPA is the largest and most prominent professional organization for the practice and study of public administration. Established in 1939 with a mission to advance excellence in public service, it:
- Advances the art, science, teaching, and practice of public and non-profit administration.
- Promotes the value of joining and elevating the public service profession.
- Builds bridges among all who pursue public purposes at home and internationally.
- Provides networking and professional development opportunities to those committed to public service values.
- Achieves innovative solutions to the challenges of governance.
Communications and Membership Positions (Internship)