369 / 1 Shaributu Road
Kasoa, Central Region
Patriots Ghana is a registered non-profit non-governmental organisation based in Ghana. Patriots Ghana works with both local and international volunteers/Interns and organisations that have the passion and interest to contribute to Ghana’s development in areas such as Health, Education, Human Rights, Research and Advocacy, cross cultural exchange and Economic Development.
Vision: A nation full of patriots contributing towards national development.
Mission To unite all passionate and patriotic Ghanaian citizens and organizations, and empower them to undertake meaningful projects in areas of: Health, Education, Human Rights, Research and Advocacy and Economic development, in order to improve the lives of the less privileged Ghanaian citizens and deprived communities.
1. To bring together all passionate, selfless and patriotic Ghanaian citizens and to use our combined knowledge, skills, ideas and other resources to support needed development activities in the various Ghanaian communities with focused interest in Education, Health, Human Rights and Economic development.
2. To create a platform and a link between existing patriotic leaders and the patriotic youth to mentor and share ideas that would develop the youth to learn and gain development experiences and passion for nation building
3. To prepare, develop and support the Ghanaian youth to create jobs through Youth Empowerment and support projects towards self-development and sustainable living to help international migration amongst the Ghanaian youth caused by poverty and mindset.
4. To promote national development through international cultural exchange programmes
5. To mobilize and manage resources for and on behalf of donor agencies
Patriots Ghana is committed to:
1. Transparency – Acting with integrity. 2. Respect – For all living beings irrespective of background 3. Education – A basic human right. 4. Empowerment – Both social and economic. 5. Collaboration – Fostering relationships with individuals, communities and organizations. 6. Non-discrimination 7. Non-partisan 8. Social Justice9. Gender Equity 10. Accountability
Do you work for Patriots Ghana? Become an administrator