Santa Cruz Film Festival
Since 2002, the Santa Cruz Film Festival is dedicated to supporting the artists of today and the filmmakers of tomorrow. We offer unique venues for filmmakers to present their individual brand of independent storytelling to a growing and enthusiastic audience.
Now, in year 7, the 2008 Santa Cruz Film Festival will again feature directors, educational forums, celebrations and innovative filmmaking to the community.
- In the past 6 years, the Santa Cruz Film Festival has: Exhibited over 600 independent films to the Santa Cruz Community, the greater Monterey Bay Area, and a growing number of international visitors
- Co-produced and presented programs with UCSC's Arts and Lecture Series, The Distinguished Artists Concert and Lecture Series, The Santa Cruz County McPherson Museum of Art and History, Santa Cruz Guerrilla Drive-In
- Screened over 120 locally-produced films which has furthered our goal to support our Santa Cruz film community
- Attracted over 25,000 film-goers from all over the world to Santa Cruz
- Showcased films in unique venues such The Regal Riverfront Theater, The Historic Delmar Theater, The Rio Theatre, The Santa Cruz County McPherson Museum of Art and History, The University of California's Digital Media Theater, Cabrillo College, The Digital Media Factory, Santa Cruz High School, The Attic and Santa Cruz Veteran's Memorial Hall, and The Skyview Drive-In
Our continued success lies in the volunteers, Board of Directors, our Advisory Council, and members of the Santa Cruz community who support and participate in the Santa Cruz Film Festival.