VILLAGE THEATRE MISSION: To be a regionally recognized and nationally-influential center of excellence in family theatre:
- To promote a season of top quality productions
- To commission and produce new musicals that achieve national exposure
- To train young people in theatre skills for career opportunities and enriched lives
- To develop a broad based appreciation for live theatre
- To promote positive values through art.
Based in Issaquah, WA, with operations in Everett, Village Theatre is a leading producer of musical theatre in the Pacific Northwest. Producing entertaining, quality productions for the entire family since 1979, Village Theatre has grown into one of the region's best-attended Equity theatres, with over 19,000 Subscribers, 200,000 projected total attendance each season, and an annual operating budget of over $12,000,000. Through its Village Originals program, Village Theatre is nationally recognized for its contribution to the development of new musicals, having launched over 145 new works to date. Village Theatre also takes pride in nurturing tomorrow’s audiences through its youth education programs, Pied Piper and KIDSTAGE, serving over 55,000 young people, families, and schools annually.