Pathways for Mutual Respect
Pathways transforms relationships among Muslims, Christians, and their socio-political contexts by empowering bold leadership for the common good.
We do this by:
- Strategically filling gaps in relations between Muslims, Christians, and the actors that shape their worlds;
- Creating spaces for transformational interaction;
- Cultivating networks of leaders;
- Building leadership capacity;
- Conducting and publishing research.
Pathways is a non-religious organization within which Muslims, Christians, and people of other religious and philosophical traditions actively collaborate. We do so with freedom to explicitly reference rich faith and philosophical commitments... not watered down versions thereof.