Franklin & Marshall College
Franklin & Marshall, founded in 1787, is a selective, private liberal arts college known for academic rigor, opportunities for faculty-student research and its commitment to helping each student reach his or her full potential. The College enrolls more than 2,400 undergraduate students from throughout the U.S. and around the world. The campus is located in a residential neighborhood in Lancaster, PA, a vital, historic city in a county of over 500,000 residents, with easy access to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York, and Washington, D.C. Lancaster offers both a diverse, urban environment and lush, rolling farmland. Residents enjoy charming historic districts and historical landmarks, a vibrant arts and cultural scene, and dining and shopping to suit every taste.
Franklin & Marshall College employs talented, hard working faculty and staff who are committed to serving our students in a professional manner and giving their best for the institution. Faculty and staff work together to create an extraordinary learning community.
- will enjoy helping students learn and grow,
- are committed to consistently putting forth your best effort and continuously developing your skills,
- will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment,
- enjoy working with colleagues who are diverse in terms of background, interests, and opinions, and
- appreciate an environment in which colleagues treat each other with dignity and respect...
we encourage you to apply for employment with Franklin & Marshall College.