The Educator Collective
4346 Somerville Avenue
Mission & Identity
The mission of The Educator Collective is to empower early-career educators to build lasting and accomplished careers that positively impact the lives of students.
The Educator Collective (“TEC”) is a professional organization for early-career educators that provides its members with opportunities for relationship building, community leadership, and the development of personal skills and well-being. TEC members are in the first five years of their careers and teach across all grade-levels of Dallas ISD.
(1) Professionalism - We recognize educators as respected and sophisticated professionals.
(2) Community - We create and strengthen community among educators.
(3) Growth - We help educators grow personally and professionally.
(4) Opportunity - We connect educators with unique opportunities outside of the classroom.
(5) Purpose - We add value to the lives and careers of educators.
Do you work for The Educator Collective? Become an administrator