HandsOn Inland Empire
HandsOn Inland Empire is the volunteer program of Inland Empire United Way. HandsOn provides dynamic opportunities for individuals, families, teams and corporate groups to engage in meaningful volunteer opportunities within the Inland Empire region.
Hands On Inland Empire inspires, equips, and mobilizes people to take action in their community by engaging them in meaningful volunteer service projects throughout the Inland Empire.
- The community and people we serve are our top priority
- The services we provide reflect honesty and integrity
- We promote diversity and believe that serving together creates opportunities for people to appreciate the differences of others
- Through teamwork we can achieve tangible results and effectively address community needs
- We value every individual's capacity to make a difference and bring lasting change
- To promote and expand opportunities for voluntary service throughout the Inland Empire
- To train and equip volunteer leaders
- To effectively gather volunteers in emergency relief situations
- To meet critical community needs through service
- To assist others in developing and managing successful volunteer programs and volunteer opportunities