Lili‘uokalani Trust (LT) is a private operating foundation founded in 1909 to fulfill Queen Lili`uokalani's mission to care for and ensure the wellbeing of the most vulnerable Native Hawaiian children and their ʻohana.
Our Mission: We believe in the resiliency of our Hawaiian children. We advocate and work towards systemic change for their wellbeing and build them pathways to thriving lives.
Our Core Values: Our core values guide our policies, planning, programs, practice, and relationships with the Queen’s kamali‘i (beneficiaries), their families, our community, each other, and other organizations with whom we work.
· ‘Imi Na‘auao (seeking knowledge)
· Po‘okela (excellence)
· Wiwo‘ole (courageous, brave, fearless)
· Hō‘ihi (respect, be courteous, confidentiality)
· Pono (right time, place, reason, people, tools)
· Kuleana (responsible, accountable)