Little and LOUD International Inc. - Australia
Little and LOUD is a creative initiative whose purpose is to tell stories. We are inspired by children and their natural ability to creatively express themselves in a way that communicates beyond borders and spans all backgrounds, cultures and ages.
We believe children have the right to education and literacy, that there is richness in culture well beyond the material, and that there are no boundaries to friendships.
With these beliefs in mind, Little and LOUD intends to:
- Celebrate the importance of storytelling while honouring and respecting cultural heritage
- Stimulate, nourish and facilitate the creativity of children and foremost giving them the ability to do so by providing materials, techniques and tools
- Provide the ability for children to collaborate with one another beyond borders
- Empower children to demonstrate their ability to creatively cause a positive impact
- Make visible to adults the type of world we have created and are creating for children
We aim to do creative workshops all around the world with the following outcomes:
1) Allow complete self expression and therefore creating a window to the world from a child's eyes. We also aim to provide the tools and teach children how to new media for self expression.
2) Illustrating stories, especially local folklore and from oral traditions which we will publish into children's books. These books will then fund schools and orphanages all around the world.
3) Facilitate a collaborative pen-pal creative initiative between children all around the world.
In a little over a week, the largest media company in Australia will be launching editorials about us in the lead up to Christmas for the purpose of raising funds for Fote Primary School in the Solomon Islands who are in dire need of basic school materials required for a proper education.
We are also working on our first storybook publication which we aim to launch in December and dreaming up ideas left and right to support all our endeavors.
This is a great opportunity for print designers, marketing experts, proposal writers, education gurus, event managers, musicians, film makers - basically, we need a mixed bag of enthusiastic change agents to jump on board and exercise your life's right to live LOUD and make a difference. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining our team. How long have you been thinking about "doing something for the world"?!