TechMission is a Christian nonprofit social service organization.
Our values are Jesus, Justice and Technology.
Our mission is to support Christian organizations in using technology to transform vulnerable communities.
TechMission is a Christian nonprofit parachurch ministry focused on connecting and equipping people to serve the poor. In the past 10 years, TechMission:
- Matched 72,533 volunteers through [[http:ChristianVolunteering.org|ChristianVolunteering.org]] & programs
- Funded 511 full-time AmeriCorps Members & interns for ministries serving 24,180 at-risk youth through City Vision Internships
- Served over 10 million unique visitors through our websites
- Provided accredited college courses with 536 students taking 2,468 courses through City Vision College
- Provided $78.6 million in resources to sites only spending $13 million (605% return on investment)
You can find out more at www.techmission.org.