Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute
Founded in 1933, the Boston Psychoanalytic Society & Institute (BPSI) is the largest APsaA and IPA-affiliated institute in the country, a vibrant educational and professional community of psychoanalysts, psychoanalytic therapists, interdisciplinary scholars, and others who are curious about the field of psychoanalysis. From the beginning, BPSI has been devoted to:
- excellence in training and education,
- a commitment to open, honest exchange of ideas,
- meeting the continuing education and professional needs of our Members,
- outreach to engage analysts from around the world, and
- support and outreach for the greater community.