In June 2007, HIP families began as a free, community-based, multi-cultural language and literacy program for adults and their children in our community.
- We provide an after school and summer program in a structured and supervised setting. We tutor students in both reading and math.
- Both the children and adults in our program are provided opportunities to rich cultural experiences.
- We have worked to create a community of children that are ready to enter school and achieve all areas of success.
- We work to encourage healthy living by creating a physical educational component to our program.
- We offer free English and computer classes for the parents as well as links to various social services.
- We offer free parenting and literacy classes.
- We provide services so that the adults can have stable and economically independent lives.