The Peninsula College community is guided by the following principles:
- The teaching/learning process is at the center of the mission of Peninsula College.
- Members of the campus community will treat each other with mutual respect and dignity.
- Members of the campus community will be open and honest in their communications.
- Members of the campus community will promote a positive work environment and avoid adversarial relationships.
- Each member of the campus community shall act ethically and with integrity.
- The campus will engage in collaborative decision-making processes.
The college’s mission has equity at its core: “Peninsula College educates diverse populations of learners through community-engaged programs and services that advance student equity and success.” Its core themes and vision align to this mission.