Ypsilanti Historical Society
· To bring together those people interested in the history of the Ypsilanti area;
· To discover and collect materials relating to the events and history of this area, including printed matter, manuscripts, and museum materials illustrative of life, conditions, events and activities of the past and present;
· To provide for the preservation and assembling of such materials and for its public display and accessibility;
· To disseminate historical information and generate interest in the past by publishing historical material in newsletters, the news media, holding meetings, special tours, lectures and demonstrations;
· To hold title to personal and real property, assets and records acquired by the Society, and
· To encourage bequests and contributions to endow the work of the Society.
Do you work for Ypsilanti Historical Society? Become an administrator