VISION We envision Oregon communities:
- with the lowest levels of poverty in the nation;
- where employment and affordable housing opportunities are accessible by all;
- where health outcomes are excellent;
- where vibrant community life emerges from diversity; and,
- where all show compassion to those in need.
We are a non-profit organization that serves low-income Oregonians, small businesses, and immigrants/refugees. We provide ladders for climbing from poverty into prosperity by:
- Expanding the supply of affordable housing;
- Encouraging and assisting commercial development;
- Increasing access to health care and encouraging healthy behavior;
- Creating and sustaining public-private partnerships;
- Integrating with and creating synergies for existing faith-based organizations and social family service programs.