Fordham University - Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
Offering Graduate degrees in Pastoral Counseling, Religious Education, Pastoral Ministry and Spirituality
The School is proud to offer:
- Certificates in Spiritual Direction and Faith Formation
- MA degrees in Relgious Education, Pastoral Care, Pastoral Counseling
- PhD degree in Religious Education
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin) with concenrations in Pastoral Miinistry, Latino Studies and Spirituality.
In addtion to traditional classroom course work the School offers on-line degrees and certificates.
- 36 credit MA in Religous Education/ Youth and Young Adult Ministry concentration
- 36 Credit MA in Pastoral Care
- 18 credit Certificate in Faith Formation- student must have completed and undergraduate degree.