Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing (DISH)
AGENCY DESCRIPTION: Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing believes that everyone deserves a home. Every day, we provide high-quality, permanent housing to San Franciscans who suffer from serious health issues—because with our help, they can get off the streets, rebuild their lives, and strengthen our communities. For more information, visit dishsf.org.
Our Mission: Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing (DISH) strives to provide excellent property management services to help end homelessness in San Francisco. DISH, a project of the Tides Center, provides custom property management services exclusively to the HSH’s Direct Access to Housing program. Through its work, DISH hopes to demonstrate the healing
effects of home and stable community, to reinforce the self-worth of persons who have not had access to a clean, beautiful place to live, and to involve tenants in healthy and life affirming activities by drawing upon the diverse opportunities in San Francisco.
• Demonstrate excellence: In our work and in our interactions.
• Stay focused: On what’s most important and within our control.
• Under-promise and over-deliver: Managing expectations along the way.
• Use initiative and innovation: Improving our services and performance.
• Be fair and consistent: Implementing our policies and procedures.
• Be mindful and prudent: With income and expenses.
• Be respectful and hopeful: With tenants, partners, coworkers, and ourselves.
• Be open: To different opinions, challenging discussions, and taking risks.
Our Service Commitments:
1. Warm greetings & interactions every chance we get
2. Professional appearance every day
3. Service through helping
4. Be present and respectful at all times
5. Stay calm in the eye of the storm
6. Strive for the best environment to be in and work in
Maintenance Worker I (Job)
Lead Janitor (Job)