KY Coalition Against Domestic Violence
The Kentucky Coalition Against Domestic Violence mobilizes and supports member programs and allies to end intimate partner violence.
Inspired by the voices of survivors, KCADV creates social change to:
- Ensure the safety of survivors and their access to and choice of services.
- Address root causes of intimate partner violence.
- Hold abusers accountable.
- Encourage the development of trauma-informed laws, policies, and procedures across all systems.
- Prevent future acts of intimate partner violence.