Institute for Health and Recovery, Inc.
IHR is a statewide service, research, policy, program development and capacity building agency. IHR designs its services based on an understanding of the impact of trauma. IHR’s mission is to develop a comprehensive continuum of care for families, individuals, youth and pregnant and parenting women affected by alcohol, tobacco and other drug use, violence/trauma, mental health challenges and other health issues. IHR’s work is based on these principles:
- Establishing collaborative models of service delivery
- Integrating gender-responsive, trauma-informed and relational/cultural models of prevention, intervention, and treatment
- Fostering family-centered, strength-based approaches
- Advancing multicultural competency within the service delivery system
- Promoting evidence-based practices
Do you work for Institute for Health and Recovery, Inc.? Become an administrator