Friends of Zeke Cohen supports the 2020 re-election campaign of First District Councilman Zeke Cohen, a former public school teacher and nonprofit leader. In his first term in office, Councilman Cohen has:
- Passed the Transparency in Lobbying Act and led the drive to bring community input to Baltimore's Police Commissioner Search.
- Worked on a Public Safety Task Force that brings community and police together to develop evidence-based, neighborhood solutions for a safer Southeast Baltimore.
- Resolved 95% of the 1,879 constituents requests his office has received.
- Chaired the Education & Youth Committee and worked to expand opportunities for youth in the community.
- Voted in favor of a $15 minimum wage, and voted to override the mayor's veto.
- Introduced and passed a gender-inclusive, single-stall restroom bill to make public accommodations safer and more inclusive for trans and GNC community members.
Paid for by Friends of Zeke Cohen, Authority Lauren McDade.