Does HIV Look Like Me? International Society
Does HIV Look Like Me? International Society is a non-profit organization that works locally and globally to reduce the stigma associated with HIV and AIDS. We produce cutting-edge awareness-building media and print campaigns, and provide projects, education and leadership opportunities to people infected and affected by HIV.
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV/AIDS
- Educate the general public about HIV/AIDS
- To encourage people to know their HIV status
- To provide a personal connection to HIV by sharing the stories of those living with HIV
- To aid in developing the next generation of HIV leaders