The Seattle Colleges will provide excellent, accessible educational opportunities to prepare our students for a challenging future.
The Seattle Colleges will be learning-centered...
- in providing high-quality and innovative education.
- in preparing our students for success and lifelong learning.
- We value teaching and learning We promote commitment to a lifetime of learning; creation of a community of learners; imaginative, visionary, expert instruction; and use of innovative instructional technology.
- We value students We promote programs, services and activities that address students’ needs and interests; student success through accessibility and support services; and student development through activities both inside and outside the classroom.
- We value diversity We promote respect for the abilities and interests of each individual; awareness and understanding of all people; and appreciation of the unique cultures of our campuses.
- We value partnerships We promote partnerships with business, industry, labor, government, education and organizations that expand educational and employment opportunities, increase our understanding of community educational needs, and foster cooperative use of resources.