Haitian Women of Maimi
Mission FANM's mission is to empower Haitian women and their families socially, politically and facilitate their adjustments to South Florida.
FANM is located in the heart of Little Haiti. FANM has been a major catalyst for addressing issues that affect immigrant families in South Florida. The organization has a long-standing commitment to meeting the needs of low to moderate-income families and children for the past 16 years through counseling, outreach, education, access to care and advocacy services.
- Adult Education and Literacy
- Community Economic Development
- Family Intervention and Empowerment
- Health Promotion and Prevention
- Immigration Advocacy, Citizenship, and Public Policy
- Youth Development and Leadership