Community Action Program Belknap-Merrimack Counties Inc.Volunteer Driver Program
Become A Volunteer Driver
Within the Mid-State community transportation region* of New Hampshire access to basic and essential services can be challenging for residents who are unable to obtain reliable transportation due to age and disability or other limiting circumstances. The Community Action Program Belknap-Merrimack Counties, Inc. Volunteer Driver Program (VDP) augments and works with existing VDPs operating in and through Belknap and Merrimack counties to provide expanded access to transportation. Volunteer drivers provide door-to-door service as well as feeder service to public transportation services and routes in the region including to the Rural Transportation System, Concord Area Transit and Winnipesaukee Transit.
If you have:
- A desire to help someone in the community,
- A valid New Hampshire driver’s license and auto insurance,
- Are over 21 years old, and
- Own a dependable vehicle . . .
You will benefit from the rewards of volunteering as much as our clients do!
- Set your own hours
- Provide as few or as many trips as you’d like
- Receive mileage reimbursement
Call or e-mail:
Volunteer Driver Program Coordinator
Community Action Program Belknap-Merrimack Counties Inc.
P.O. Box 1016, 2 Industrial Park Drive Concord, New Hampshire 03302-1016
- Towns in the Mid-State Coordinating Council for community transportation region: Allenstown/Andover/Boscawen/Bow/Bradford/Canterbury/Chichester/Concord/Danbury/Dunbarton/Epsom/Franklin/Henniker/Hill/HopkintonLoudon/New London/Newbury/Northfield/Pembroke/Pittsfield/Salisbury/Sutton/Warner/Webster/Wilmot/Alton/Barnstead/Belmont/Center Harbor/Gilford/Gilmanton/Laconia/Meredith/New Hampton/Sanbornton/Tilton