Teach Kentucky recruits well qualified college graduates to teach while enrolled in an alternative route to certification Masters in the Art of Teaching (MAT) with the University of Louisville's College of Education and Human Development. We also offer:
- Waiver for in-state tuition ($6,500) savings
- Significant tuition reimbursement for teachers in the high need content areas of math, science and special education.
- $1,000 relocation incentive when you arrive in Louisville.
- Reimbursement of Praxis II exam(s) in core content area(s)
- Free transitional housing
- Intense summer training (starting before fall semester)
- Six semester curriculum (30 credit hours)
- Extensive mentor support team during your first year
- Kentucky Teacher Intern Program (KTIP) in second year
- Pay increase of $4,000 upon completion of MAT
Applications now being accepted in all subject areas. Apply before Nov. 15 and receive Early Action.
Apply now! www.teachkentucky.com
Call Rowan Claypool, 502-599-5061, or Ann Curtis, 502-459-3876, for questions.